The scope of indoor environmental monitoring and testing services includes: detection of indoor air environmental pollutants (formaldehyde, benzene, TVOC) concentration in the decoration.
Testing agency: Third-party agency re-examines and issues CMA authoritative report. The data is accurate and reliable, and has legal effects.
Two testing instructions:
1.The best time for indoor air detectionThe best time for indoor air detection can be from 7 days after decoration to 7 days before check-in, but the best detection time will be different for different purchase conditions and different decoration conditions. In addition, furniture pollution has now surpassed the pollution of decoration. In order to distinguish responsibilities, consumers are advised to refer to the following optimal testing time:
1. The hardcover room was purchased: do not rush to modify and enter the furniture, and perform indoor air detection immediately after handing over the room;
2. Purchased a commercial house and provided labor and materials to the decoration company: 7 days after decoration, do not enter the furniture for indoor air detection immediately;
3. The purchase is for the contractor of the commercial house to choose materials for the decoration company;
4. Strictly require the decoration company to use environmentally friendly decoration materials during decoration. The best testing time is one month before moving in after purchasing all the furniture.
2.Precautions for indoor air detection (need to cooperate)
1. One week after the completion of the renovation, before or after the floor is laid, and before or after the furniture is moved in, the owner will choose it;
2. Avoid using decoration deodorant indoors within one week before the test, and do not use chemicals to clean the decoration within seven days before the test;
3. Doors and windows must be closed one hour or 12 hours before the test, and the central air-conditioning system is available for inspection on a regular basis without the need to shut down under normal use;
4. Avoid opening the air conditioner or ventilation fan before or during the test;
5. Do not leave any residual decorative debris on the site, such as plates, paints, coatings, thinners, etc .;
6. No smoking during the closing process and testing;
7. The owner of the test points should cooperate;
8. The detection time is related to the number of deployment points. 2--3 test points take about 1 hour.
Three detection standards
|Pollutant||National Standard Inspection Method||Standard value (mg / m3)|
|GB / T1883-2002||GB50325-2010|
|Class I||Class II|
|formaldehyde||Phenol reagent spectrophotometry||≤ 0.10||≤ 0.08||≤ 0.10|
|benzene||Gas chromatography||≤ 0.11||≤ 0.09||≤ 0.09|
|TVOC||Gas chromatography||≤ 0.60||≤ 0.50||≤ 0.60|
|Class I buildings: houses, hospitals, elderly buildings, kindergartens, schools, etc.|
|Class II buildings: office buildings, shops, hotels, cultural and entertainment venues, libraries, gyms, restaurants, public places, etc.|
小时。 Preparation: GB / T1883-2002 standard is implemented. Doors and windows need to be closed for 12 hours before sampling.
小时。 In accordance with GB50325-2010 standard, doors and windows need to be closed for 1 hour before sampling.
Detection point recommendations
Four on-site inspection processes
2. Appointment inspection: Appoint inspection by telephone or online, record the detection address, test items, and determine the test time.
3. On-site inspection by technicians: There are professional technicians who come to the door to take indoor air samples with the detection equipment.
4. Analysis of test data: technicians analyze the collected air samples according to national regulations.
5. Commitment to testing: Strictly implement relevant national laws, regulations, standards and specifications in the testing work, establish a comprehensive quality assurance system, and implement rigorous full-program quality assurance.